Job ID: 2214264
Location: COOKEVILLE, TN, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2022
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
In this role you will be a member of the team supporting the Land Border Integration (LBI) program for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program. The position will be supporting the various border security efforts of CBP and may include biometric technologies such as facial recognition, RFID enabled documents, license plate reading technologies, data analytics, IoT, and other border security technologies. Come and join our team so you too can contribute to making our borders even safer than they are today.
· Evaluate and assist in the selection and procurement of hardware and software technologies
· Perform O&M and full lifecycle software development activities on enterprise IT applications
· Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer, and stakeholder needs and translate them into technical requirements
· Work with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define constraints and develop requirements and concept of operations documentations
· Identify technical risks and develop mitigations strategies
· Provide conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate to chosen technical solution
* This position supports 100% Remote Work *
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelors' degree and 9 years of relevant work experience. May consider an additional 4 in lieu of a degree (or MS and 7 years).
· 6+ years of experience including a minimum 3 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy ITSM solutions design, architecting, and development and a minimum of 2 years of direct experience in ServiceNow solution design and development.
· Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
Experienced in the following ServiceNow application development skills:
· ServiceNow ESS Portal Implementations and Service Catalog Workflows
· Client-Side and Server-Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc.) Client & Server API's development
· HTML/XML/CSS/AJAX/REST/SOAP development concepts and implementations
· Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connections with other database/instances, Web Services
· Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe
· Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management
· Experience working with US Federal Government customers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.