Job ID: 2214362
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
The individual will serve as a SAIC Senior Principal Project Management Officer. Responsibilities include supporting program compliance with IT governance requirements. This includes providing strategic planning, budgeting, financial planning, cost estimation, and acquisition documentation and recommendations. The candidate must have strong verbal and written communications skills. Daily and monthly interactions will be with technical teams, program staff, managers, executives, and with OMB, GAO, and other oversight entity representatives. Technical writing and editing, administrative and analytical support will be provided to one or more Government Portfolio Manager (PfM) and/or Program Manager (PM). Directed by the Government task lead, the candidate shall:
1. Support capital planning and investment control (CPIC): CPIC support includes: completing annual capital investment plans (CIP) / Investment Activity (IA) artifacts, drafting, developing, and maintaining system forms, and supporting OMB reporting and data calls.
2. Develop and maintain AD102 acquisition documentation:
3. Develop and maintain life cycle cost estimate(s) (LCCE): The candidate will draft, refine, and maintain LCCE artifacts.
4. Support federal budget cycle and DHS/CISA budgetary processes:
5. Support executive and congressional communications
6. Document, coordinate, and track action items, document review status, and deliverables: Assist the Program Acquisition Management (PAM) Branch in preparing meeting minutes, tracking action items and status, and other support as directed.
7. Provide domain specific subject matter expertise (optional, but highly desired): The candidate shall provide strategic and tactical operational experience in one or more of the following domains: Cybersecurity, IT systems security, PSAP operations, 9-1-1 systems and/or operations centers, next generation 9-1-1 standards and concepts or wired and wireless communications.
Relevant educational and work experience BS/BA +14years / MS/MA +12 year / PHD +10 years
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficiency with all Microsoft (MS) Office standard software
Working knowledge of MS Project and MS Visio
Excellent proof reading, grammar, and spelling skills
Working knowledge of the Federal budgeting process
Over 7 years’ experience supporting CPIC and/or acquisition management organizations – preferably in a Federal government
Proficiency with DHS specific environments
Current DHS entry on duty (EOD)
Working knowledge of DHS governance and acquisition policies and guidance including AD102, the SELC, and CPIC
Working knowledge of cost estimating principles and methods
Working knowledge of ACEIT
Familiarity with emergency management operations including NRF, NIMS, ESFs.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.