Job ID: 2214329
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an intermediate-level Program Analyst/Project Associate to support our customers Action Officer Functions. The ideal candidate will direct and oversee the receipt, tasking, tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks.
The selected candidate must manage the action tracking system and ensure the customer's group is responsive to daily action items as well as being managed effectively. The candidate must establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members and other stakeholders both internally and externally.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Oversees and manages the internal operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
● Assists with project reviews and presentation of all manner of project updates including use of the project Management information System.
● Assists with monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Responsibilities may include developing presentations and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience. Relevant experience may be substitued in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications.
- Proficient with Visio and ARCHIBUS is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong editing skills.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.