Job ID: 2214291
Location: STERLING, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Technical Project Manager to join our team in Sterling, VA.
· Supporting the various DHS efforts and may include: biometric technologies such as facial recognition, RFID enabled documents, license plate reading technologies, data analytics, Internet-of-Things (IoT), and other border security technologies.
· Manage Agile development activities (specifically Scrum) for one or more projects within the SAFe framework, oversee large requirements gathering tasks with the client, identify opportunities for follow-on business that bring additional value to the client (customer success), i.e. follow-on engagement opportunities include additional services engagements, creating change orders when additional work required outside the original contracted scope of the project.
· Use thought leadership and understand the clients future to design and architect solutions using leading edge technologies.
· Become the subject matter expert and drive the product roadmap with the clients
· Experience with biometrics, RFID, AGILE, Business Blueprints, architectural methods, component-based development, and integration of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) components.
· Reviews project artifacts, solution designs, cost estimates, workload sizings, and project deliverables from members of the agile team.
· Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with third party companies/vendors/subcontractors and presents technology.
· Providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
· Establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives for quarterly SAFe Program Increments.
· Leading analysis of functional business requirements and design specifications for functional activities.
· Leading identification of problems and solutions within existing systems design.
· Leading analysis, design and new construction of next generation IT hardware and software systems.
· Understanding of customer needs and the realities of commercially available IT/hardware products, and creating requirements that will allow implementation by the architecture and engineering team and COTS products.
· Leading client interaction with senior management and government leadership.
· Perform full system analysis from technical implementation to business process management.
· Manage multiple solution offerings with long term vision for system enhancement, consolidation, integration, and operations and maintenance (O&M).
· Provide technical leadership in terms of delivery, release prioritization, and O&M for multiple systems.
· Provide technical input and solution design for proposals and contract modifications.
· Serve as a primary technical interface with client related to program solutions.
· Provide strategic technical direction to client
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a technical field of study is required with a minimum of 15 years of experience (or masters equivalent).
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.