SAIC is searching for a Application Engineer to support the Office of Veteran's Affairs remotely.
- Analyze, design, document and help implement operations support processes.
- Experience using and managing Azure systems using the Azure Portal and running Azure reports.
- Experience with SQL
- Work with maintaining SharePoint site for the team Provide support to identify and translate system requirements into application development design documentation
- Work with application owners, developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand and document the business logic and process flows to be able to provide sustainment for applications
- Assist in collection and documentation of information as input to standard operating procedures.
- Formulate process improvements resulting from support issues, with the aim of minimizing recurring support.
- Liaise with leads to coordinate process improvement project activities
- Perform gap analysis against Contract SLAs/KPIs
- Create and deliver training of all processes
- Perform value added analysis, collect and provide metrics
- Help create and distribute reports.
- Perform process analysis and recommend best practices.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and production validation testing
- Identify opportunities to enhance processes
- Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources
- Bachelor's degree in information systems/Technology, or other analytical or business discipline preferred.
- 5+ years' experience working as a BA.
- Azure portal experience
- Experience with SQL
- Strong experience in healthcare
- Strong experience with MS Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio
- Some PowerBI experience
- Knowledge of help desk tools such as ServiceNow, CA Service Desk Manager (SDM), or other self-service ticketing tool.
- Knowledge of escalation hierarchy (Tier II, Tier III )
- Ability to create queries.
- Strong knowledge of business modeling terminology
- Strong knowledge of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Experience in business process designs and facilitation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Capable to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience providing services to the federal government and/or the Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs is preferred
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.