SAIC is seeking a Logistics Principal to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
- Experience in determining life cycle logistics requirements for complex acquisition programs and major system modifications for DOD and implementing and managing logistics program.
- Experience in Logistics Product Data (LPD), maintenance planning, level of repair and supportability analysis.
- Practical knowledge using OPUS/Compass database management systems and various other supportability analysis software tools for Level of Repair Analysis and Cost Analysis.
- Knowledgeable in related historical guidance and policies up to and including GEIA-STD-0007 current versions and related guidance and policy.
- Provide Supportability Analysis to assist in defining the requirements for and reducing the cost of providing support for an asset.
- Maintenance Planning: to include analysis and preparation of various maintenance plans.
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA): use of COMPASS/OPUS software to accomplish.
- Identification of various maintenance actions: e.g., elapsed time of maintenance actions; task frequency; failure rate of an item; Mean Time to Repair an item; and an item’s man-hour allocation by maintenance action and level.
- Use of COMPASS/OPUS for entering operations and maintenance data.
- Capable of producing, analyzing and understanding Logistics Support Analysis Reports output of COMPASS/OPUS concerning logistics analysis.
- Knowledgeable in use of LSAR provisioning data required for maintenance planning.
- Capable of performing Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Analysis and other supportability analyses.
- Assist in development of logistics procedures and logistics plans.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Excellent communication skills; inter-personal; organizational and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including word-processing, presentation, and spreadsheet and integrated software applications is required.
- Working knowledge of COMPASS/OPUS.
- Must be able to interpret large of amounts of data and isolate pertinent information and facts.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas with limited information in high stress situations and environments.
- Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Interim Secret required to start, must be able to obtain and maintain a Full DOD Secret Clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.