SAIC has an immediate need for a Program Analyst from Junior to Senior levels to join our program in Huntsville, Alabama. We have multiple positions available at all levels. This is a hybrid remote position with expectations for in person meetings on corporate and customer sites.
- Perform a variety of cost and economic analyses to include parametric cost estimating, life cycle cost analysis, cost estimating relationship development, cost benefit analyses, analysis of alternatives, cost risk analysis, project forecasting, cost-benefit analysis, software cost estimating, analyzing and preparing budget submissions to include Program Objective Memorandums, R-docs/P-docs and other related documentation.
- Develop and maintain Program Office Estimates (POEs) using Automated Cost Estimator & Integrated Tools (ACEIT) and Excel.
- Review and analyze work breakdown structure (WBS) and system requirements to develop Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs).
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and Logistics teams to understand and model the weapon system's acquisition cost.
- Perform data collection and analysis to develop cost methodologies, including Cost Estimating Relationships (CERs).
- Conduct what-if scenarios, document justification for cost variables, and construct and present Program Management briefings to leadership.
- Develop Business Case Analyses (BCAs), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs) and Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) in support of contracting actions.
- Provide programmatic support such as schedule development/assessment, earned value management analysis, program management plans and integration, strategic planning analysis, acquisition and fielding support, database management, technical, logistical and operational requirements.
- Follow cost estimating guidelines and financial management regulations to ensure costs are projected in the correct appropriation.
- Develop and maintain Cost Analysis Requirement Descriptions (CARDs).
- Contribute effectively to working groups through oral and written communication and cooperative working relationships.
Required Education & Experience:
- Multiple levels open with different education requirements.
- Senior level: Bachelor’s degree and six (6) years of related experience required; four (4) years of experience are accepted in lieu of a degree.
- An Interim Secret Security Clearance is required to begin employment; a Secret Security Clearance is required to maintain employment.
- Proficient in the use of cost estimating and risk tools such as ACEIT, SEER-SEM, @RISK and Crystal Ball.
- Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst (CCE/A) designation from the International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICCEA)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.