SAIC has an immediate opening for a talented IT Acquisition SETA with experience in contracts management. This role joins a team providing complete life cycle acquisition support and technical advice to our NRO’s Communications Directorate customer. Qualified candidates must possess demonstrated acquisition and contracts experience and expertise, continuity of effort, and value-added judgement on a full spectrum of activities from pre-acquisition through program execution and performance management. Current TS/SCI level clearance with Polygraph is required.
Daily Activities include:
- Provide overall lifecycle acquisition and program management support to the customer Program Manager(s), Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative(s), and Contracting Officer(s)
- Support the planning and execution of end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions, including:
- Performing Market research
- Assisting in the development of acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, program requirements, incentive arrangements
- Drafting acquisition documents including, but not limited to, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans, Statements of Work (SOW), Task Orders, and other required solicitation/contract attachments
- Developing Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Development of Contractor Bidders’ Library for supported acquisitions
- Proactive identification, assessment and resolution of risks associated with acquisition approaches for supported acquisitions
- Supporting source selection activities as an advisor
- Conducting programmatic analysis and provide strategic recommendations for activities or projects throughout the acquisition cycle
- Supporting performance management activities
- Providing expertise and support administering and managing contracts
- Conducting analysis and monitoring of requirements, performance metrics, financial limitations, and schedule of awarded contracts/programs
- Provide recommendations to improve acquisition planning processes and streamline acquisitions as well as the management of awarded items
- Track and perform programmatic reviews of non-SETA contract CDRLs
- Provide administrative support to non-SETA contract award fee activities
- Assist the Government with the oversight of the execution of non-SETA contracts
- Participate in identifying and coordinating actions across the team
0TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
*Significant experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess knowledge of and experience with industry accepted standards and best practices, processes and methodologies related to Acquisition, Contracts Management and Project Management
- IC/NRO COTR experience
- DoD/NRO 1102 Contracting Officer/Specialist background preferred
- DAWIA Certification(s)
- Contract Management/Execution training
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks and deliverables
- Skilled/comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges
- Ability to apply technical expertise in proper context for management review
- Proven communications skills that demonstrate the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and evaluations - making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports, and presentations
- Experienced in resource and requirements analysis, planning, coordination, and scheduling
- Ability to establish trust-relationships as well as build and lead highly functioning, multi- faceted and “joint” teams across various operational entities
- Active TS SCI clearance with Polygraph
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.