SAIC is seeking a forward-thinking Project Manager to lead an integrated team in managing a series of Training System Requirements Analysis (TSRA) efforts for the US Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS) program supporting the Mobility Air Force (MAF).
Impact: Analysis and recommendations affect future training for MAF aircrew members.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Providing leadership to the team.
- Efficiently and effectively managing project resources to include: labor, travel, and procurement funds; team member workloads, travel, and schedules; and program and contract deliverables.
- Ensuring the customer and other key stakeholders receive frequent updates on the expenditure of resources, remaining funds, and schedule adherence.
- Identifying project support needs such as staff, travel, and other procurement actions by collaborating with the customer on their objectives and timelines.
- Developing spend plans that account for contract funding levels and forecasting fund expenditures.
- Managing costs incurred by project staff to identify and mitigate budget issues.
- Monitoring project milestones to ensure on-time delivery of customer-directed deliverables.
- Monitoring the performance of project team members to provide performance feedback.
- Coordinating with corporate recruiters in staffing the project positions to fill new or vacant positions in a timely manner.
- Conducting interviews and making the staffing decisions to fill positions.
- Coordinating with the task order program manager and program management office for updates, resources, and data pulls.
The Project Manager may:
- Provide direct support to identify, formulate, and report aircrew training requirements (e.g. required tasks, knowledge, skills, attitudes, learning objectives, etc.) by applying principles of learning and job-task analysis.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in aircrew training programs or to inform of training program status.
- Conduct presentations on training analysis findings for stakeholders.
Required Education, Experience, Skills, & Attributes:
- A master’s degree and 10 years or more of related experience as a Project Manager in a job-relevant specialization
- Or 22 years or more of related experience
- Or a bachelor’s degree and 18 years or more of related experience
- Past experience leading a remotely distributed team.
Desired Experience, Skills, & Attributes:
- Working knowledge of current academic, industry, and/or Air Force training techniques and technologies.
- Familiarity with US government network environments and policies.
- Experience in conducting/leading a Training System Requirements Analysis (TSRA) and in the generation of associated report content, or other training analysis-type efforts.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Certification as Agile Scrum Master.
- Experience discussing and presenting training analysis data, statistics, and/or data visualizations.
- Must possess a Secret Clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.