SAIC has an immediate opening for a Senior ICAM System Engineer to support our United States Coast Guard customer in Alexandria, VA.
Note: The role offers 3 days onsite at the customer (Alexandria (Kingstowne), VA) and 2 days a week remote.
- Design a scalable, configurable, and resilient (HA) Identity and Access Management solutions that include components and systems for the entire environment (hardware, software, security, and networking) that integrates seamlessly in a multi-domain environment.
- Provide advanced knowledge of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) implementation and configuration.
- Research, develop, and document backup and recovery plans.
- Work closely with client representatives and stakeholders to install, integrate, configure, and deploy IdAM solutions and systems.
- Develop and maintain Build Guides, Installation Guides, Administrator Guides, Configuration Guides, User Guides, and Maintenance procedure for IdAM systems and solutions.
- Technically assist with implementation of the IdAM environment, working closely with other teams and team members to cross train.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training.
- Research, develop and submit concepts on how to expand the scope of IdAM automation in order to alleviate repeatable processes.
- Recommend alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis for IdAM supporting systems and infrastructure (e.g., Azure AD, SailPoint, Oracle etc.).
- Create, validate, and justify security solutions and designs consistent with client objectives and best practices.
- Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive communication.
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans for IdAM solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's and 9 years or more experience; experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Extensive knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IdAM) application, integration and O&M experience.
- High Availability system design and deployment experience.
- Understanding of token services.
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, DFS, LDAP, Kerberos.
- Advanced knowledge of ADCS & DoD PKI in Windows Server 2016.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), PKI, Directory domains and trusts, security delegation and replication in a multi-domain environment.
- Experience with or working knowledge of DISA STIGs.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies.
- A working knowledge of ActivClient, Tumbleweed, and 90Meter implementation and configuration.
- Strong solution design, documentation, and delivery experience.
- A broad appreciation of technology encompassed within Identity & Access.
- The ability to work with Customer Business leaders and IT Architects to create and articulate a vision for Identity & Access aligned with the Business goals of the organization.
- Recent hands-on experience with Windows server 2016 and Windows 10 environments.
- DoD 8570 approved IAT Level III or IAM Level II certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CSEIP, or equivalent, or the ability to obtain appropriate certification within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret prior to start and full Secret Clearance after start
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.