Job ID: 2213713
Location: GREENBELT, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2022
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Physical Security Subject Matter Expert to support a customer Physical Security program at NASA. This position will oversee all aspects of the design, build, and accreditation of SCIF facilities to support NASA missions. The candidate will develop security plans, ensure compliance with applicable regulations such as ICD 705, the NISPOM and TEMPEST requirements, and establish policies and procedures for all areas within the physical security discipline. Responsibilities include building in security in depth through measures such as Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems, communications, and CCTV. As a member of the Physical Security Program, the individual must have knowledge and experience to guide local security teams and serve as an advisor to program management.
Additional duties and/or responsibilities:
• Work closely with facilities, IT, Networks and the FSO/PSO's to capture program requirement and design suitable classified spaces to meet the mission.
• Develop Systems diagram for alarm, access control, communications, and CCTV systems
• Assists in the development and the implementation of the organization's Physical and Technical Security program
• Conduct physical security surveys/reviews
• Develop Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operational Procedures (SOP's) and training material for the Physical Security Program.
• Policy development, writing, and implementation.
• Cross communication with other functional areas (Facilities, Information Technology Office, etc.)
• Advise Program Manager of the status of assigned projects
EDducation and Experience:
Required Experience/Knowledge of:
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.