SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service-oriented Executive/VIP Technical Support Coordinator to support a project with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). The Executive/VIP Support Coordinator will provide support for Executive/VIP personnel and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Executive/VIP support team. The ideal candidate will provide advanced technical support to maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and restore computer information systems and Executive conference rooms to an operational status, to include laptops and peripherals, networking devices and mobile devices.
- Coordinate Executive/VIP Support Team day-to-day operations
- Support Executive/VIP Communication/Information Systems and networks, including remote communications equipment, mobile (iPhone and iPad) and deployable network communication systems, strategic and tactical multi-channel satellite communication systems (BGAN terminals), secure telephone equipment, video conferencing, laptops, desktops, computer peripherals and other equipment, supporting executive communications capabilities.
- Under very minimal to no supervision, provide support to executive level customers to include interacting with network services, software systems engineering and asset management to restore service and/or identify core problems.
- Interacts daily with executive level customers, supervisor, peer groups and customers in order to manage work flow in timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for documenting, upgrading and replacing hardware and software systems.
- Responsible for implementing fixes and patches through various means such as registry edits, patch installation, Active Directory Security Policy configuration and various application testing.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, operate, and maintain networking equipment, encryption devices, computers, workstations, laptops, thin clients, printers, scanners, and any other equipment within the scope of this task.
- Deploy mobile devices to Executive/VIP staff including setup of MaaS360, mobile office and business applications as well as device configuration.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5+ years of experience; OR, High School and equivalent years of experience.
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Office suite, Mobile Device Management (MaaS360 / Azure), and laptop computer hardware.
- Dell Certification (self-guided certification provided through FERC Dell TechDirect)
- HDI-DAST certification (within 3 months after hire)
- Flexibility to work for after hour support rotation
- Self-motivated, creative, capable of working as team or as individual SME for executive level communications support, organized and able to manage individual schedules.
- Thorough knowledge of peripherals (printers, monitors), hardware/software, specifically in an enterprise environment
- Desired certifications: MSCE, CCNA, CompTIA A+, Network+, ITILv3/v4
- Remedy Ticketing System, LAN/WAN troubleshooting, thorough understanding of TCP/IP based networking and encryption devices.
- Must be competent to work as part of a team on all phases of customer support to include physical activities such as moving printers, workstations, scanner and other items.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.