Job ID: 2213650
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2022
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking external talent and incumbent Logisticians to support a newly awarded contract with the United States Marine Corps (USMC) Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Support team. Work will be performed on-site in North Charleston, South Carolina.
This program’s support to NIWC LANT will include: Research and Development, Test and Evaluation, Prototype Fielding Kit Development, Engineering Documentation Development, Software Engineering, Integration, Training and Sustainment of the following systems Communication Emitter Sensing and Attacking System (CESAS), Tactical SIGINT Collection System (TSCS), and Marine Air Ground Task Force Electronic Warfare Ground Family of Systems (MEGFoS).
This program has been recently awarded, and work will begin in September/October of 2022.
Apply today to stay up to date with our team, as we receive more information and host events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
• Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
• May also plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
• Develops raw material requirements, scheduling requirements from engineering specifications, production schedules, and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production.
• Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
• Logistics functions encompass maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans.
• Inherently included as logistics tasks are program formulation, policy planning, coordination, inspection, integrated logistics processes, joint planning logistics, acquisition and wholesale logistics, product support, asset visibility, material management and supervision
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.