Job ID: 2213544
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 8, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
Key responsibilities include:
· Support cost oversight, schedule, and performance progress on all activities related to NextGen and those assigned by management
· Provide analysis and coordinate OMB 300 reports with the Capital Planning and Investment Control Program Office
· Develop briefings, track actions, facilitate, participate, and support meetings related to OMB 300 activities
· Develop and maintain process and standard operating procedures that document the approach to execute specific tasks and activities
· Improve the efficiency of established processes and recommend new processes.
· Work closely with NextGen executives and managers to maintain an awareness of program status and milestones to communicate appropriate information to stakeholders
· Assist in the development, review, and maintenance of outreach materials as assigned by NextGen leadership
· Assisting with status reporting and preparation of various briefings on NextGen efforts
· Conduct research, evaluations, analyses, and studies
· Present recommendations/solutions to meet short and long-term project/ program planning requirements.
A Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, or operations research and 6 + years of applicable experience, OR, Master's degree in any field and 3 years of experience supporting a government program management organization is required.
· Experience with the government capital budget formulation process
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact positively with multiple customers
· Experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
· US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.