Job ID: 2213462
Location: REMOTE WORK, TN, United States
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2022
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking qualified, experienced candidates to join our team as a Senior Software Engineer in Cookeville, TN. This is your opportunity to have a rewarding career participating, learning and developing an invaluable skillset in the technology industry, while providing meaningful contributions to our DoD customers. You must be a hard-working, sharp individual with a passion for software development, a positive attitude, and an intense desire to learn. This is a full-time remote job to be worked anywhere within the US.
As a Developer, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Design, develop, code, test, debug, document and install programs
• Prepare program specifications and diagrams, and develops logic flowcharts
• Develop programs in languages, Tools and Databases such as Java, Java Script, PHP, SQL Server
• Understand business, technical, and program requirements
• Assist in the creation and general system design and technical specifications for new/replacement systems, taking into consideration computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results
• Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the system life cycle
• Supply time estimates related to programming efforts
• Develop application program logic from customer-defined specifications
• Test, debug, support and maintain application programs for customers in a variety of business areas and environments
• Perform additional duties as required
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.