Job ID: 2213405
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2022
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC is looking for a highly qualified Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to lead the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) for multiple mission systems.
Job Duties Include:
· Conduct periodic assessments of contractor facilities to ensure compliance with security requirements tailoring requirements
· Work with system administrators to validate patching, system hardening and compliance
· Conduct technical evaluation of system design, focusing on security aspects and accreditation
· Use various information system inspection tools to audit systems, analyze potential vulnerabilities and identify mitigation approaches
· Perform vulnerability/risk assessment for Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities
· Provide technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions to manage information-related risks
· Prepare and review program documentation to include Risk Assessment Reports, Accreditation Packages, and security policy guides
· Conduct technical risk assessment on implementation of the software
· Review system security A&A package submissions ensuring compliance
· Assist contractors with facility designs to incorporate appropriate security features, conduct pre-accreditation inspections, and provide assistance in preparation of accreditation documents
· Develop, maintain, and facilitate the appropriate closure of POA&Ms
· Review and approve requests for software installation
· Ensure new baselines and transition technology meet ICD 503 requirements
· Ensure effective controls and processes are in place and working effectively
· Maintain the operational security posture to ensure information systems (IS) security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
· Must have an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
· Security +
· Proficient in standard A&A activities
· Experience editing and writing reports/documents
· Ability to comfortably and professionally interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Superior ability to facilitate communication and coordination among federal partners, organizations, and working groups
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
· Certified Risk and Information Systems Controller (CRISC)
· Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
· Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) and GIAC Security Essentials
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.