Job ID: 2213150
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced Subject Matter Expert III to lead the engineering efforts of an exciting contract. This position will support DHS programs in their efforts to improve the efficiency of transforming customer needs and requirements into operational capabilities.
This opportunity is continget upon award.
Job Duties include:
- Provides subject matter expertise in areas of concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecture, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, and system performance analysis.
- Creates and develops technical, schedule, and cost requirements and constraints.
- Performs analysis and researches technical requirements into hardware and software or engineering stipulations.
- Supports selection, implementation, techniques, and tools in the development of current and future technical solutions.
- Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
- Technical SME point of contact on research and development tasks and projects.
- Must have a currently active TS Clearance.
- Bachelors + at least 25 years relevant experience or MS degree.
- Must have PMP certification.
- Must have at least 20 years' experience in an engineering discipline such as industrial, civil, aviation, aerospace, electrical, mechanical, nuclear, chemical, information, computer, software, marine, environmental, telecommunications, information security, network, or other engineering disciplines.
- Must have at least 20 years leading research and development efforts and supervising engineering staff involved with the application of engineering disciplines in the technical field directly related to DHS Component and missions.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.