Job ID: 2213148
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced Subject Matter Expert II to lead the engineering and outreach efforts of an exciting DHS contract. This position will support DHS engineering programs in their efforts to improve the efficiency of transforming customer needs and requirements into operational policies and capabilities.
This opportunity is contingent upon award.
Job Duties include:
-Provides management and analysis processes, modeling and simulation tools, and techniques to create technical solutions.
- Documents and implements process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles.
- Delivers knowledge transfer across the program to DHS operational and supporting components
- Serves as SME across multiple integrated project teams
- Provides daily supervision and direction to support program management.
- Creates legislative proposals/recommendations.
-Develops engineering policy. - Supports Resource Planning Priority and implementation guidance with respect to engineering programs.
-Coordinates engineering activities across programs and DHS Components.
- Must have a currently active Secret Clearance and ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
- Must have at least 15 years' experience performing engineering management analysis.
- Must have at least 15 years of specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process re-engineering, configuration management, quality control/assurance, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.