SAIC is seeking an experienced, self-starting Acquisition Specialist to assist in orchestrating complex financial and contractual activities for a large National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) program which provides critical worldwide mission support. Ability to perform in this position is directly associated with high-priority U.S. intelligence success.
- Work with technical teams to define scope and acquisition approach for a constant stream of evolving program requirements and external investments
- Daily communication and coordination with several external agency financial and technical points-of-contact
- Development and coordination of Interagency Agreements
- Ensure timely and successful funds transfers through various external agency conduits/processes to meet mission-critical requirements and fiscal constraints
- Preparation and coordination of management approval briefings
- Development of work statements and Requests for Proposal
- Preparation of technical evaluations for Government COTR/CO
- Participate in weekly/monthly contract and programmatic status reviews and planning meetings
- Monitor contractor programmatic performance and complete custom analysis tasks as requested
- Assist with contractual and budget planning to include future competitive acquisitions
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI Polygraph
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience
- 5+ years' experience with NRO-specific contracts and finance processes to include Interagency Agreements, funds from others (FFO) acceptance and processing, requests for proposals, technical evaluations, contract negotiations, contract modifications, and financial accounting/tracking
- Familiarity and experience with budget planning process (IPSs. CBJB, etc.)
- Experience with orchestrating/conducting competitive NRO source selections (ACE, CRP, ASC, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, quick reaction work environment
- Ability to efficiently multi-task to ensure continuous health of program funding pipeline
- Excellent communications skills, ability to clearly and concisely communicate with investors/customers
- Strong analysis and quality assessment skills
- Experience with successful full life-cycle development projects
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and/or Service Now as user
- Operating Systems experience with various Linux and Windows distributions
- Experience in debugging performance and technical issues
- Experience in building and deploying systems on the Cloud, using CI/CD frameworks and Infrastructure automation.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.