Qualified Security Analyst candidate will provide hybrid (onsite and telework) support to Headquarters United States Air Force (AF/A10) Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration, Executive Services Division (AF/A10E).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of multi-dimensional security and information programs for the USAF/A10 DCS. This includes Classification Management, Information Security, Personnel Security, Industrial Security, Physical Security, Security Education and Training, Sensitive Compartmented Information, and Special Access Programs.
- Perform activities for the continued accreditation of the A10 SCIFs and Open Storage Collateral facilities in compliance with the physical security standards established by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DoD 5105.21V1 and DoD 5200.0001 Vol 1-3). Serves as an assistant to the A10 Information System Security Officer to assist with JWICs account creation request and log on requirements.
- Implement and integrate all sources of security measures utilizing DOD and Air Force Guidance to ensure proper classification and protection of all national defense classified and Controlled Unclassified Information originated or controlled by USAF A10.
- Conduct annual self-inspections, and security education training in both SCI and Collateral disciplines.
- Provide multi-discipline security support to AF/A10E security lead.
- Draft standard operating procedures and COOP Plans.
- Provide periodic briefings to AF/A10 leadership on the status of security activities.
- Assist with managing the COMSEC Program, maintaining STE equipment costing over 45K in preparation for COMSEC reviews.
- Assist with evaluating all security incidents and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Identify activities to accomplish goals, anticipate problems, and develop solutions and/or action plans to ensure success of the Information and Personnel Security Program.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with AF/Joint Staff, MAJCOMs, Air Staff, DoD, AFDW and other contracting agencies.
- Develop and conduct security awareness training for all levels of DCS personnel, including leadership.
- Possess and maintain an active TS clearance with SCI and sub compartment eligibility.
- BA/BS and six years experience or MA/MS and four years experience
- Prior experience with Service or MAJCOM Headquarters Level security requirements
- Excellent Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Oral Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with the following programs, facilities, equipment and databases:
- Information Security (INFOSEC)
- Personnel Security (PERSEC)
- Physical Security
- Industrial Security
- Air Force Crisis Action Team (AFCAT)
- Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs)
- Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications (JWICs)
- Communication Security (ComSEC),
- Defense Information System for Security (DISS)
- Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (E-QiP)
- Trusted Association Sponsorship System (TASS)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.