Seeking a Microsoft Teams Administrator to provide Engineering, operational, and day-to-day administrative support (tier 3) with troubleshooting of issues and support of change and problem management processes for customer’s Teams environment. The support areas include Teams integration with Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise, OneNote, One Drive, MS Store, Planner, Stream, My Analytics, Delve, Flow, and the Power platform in M365. Hands-on experience with administration and configuration of M365 services is a must.
- Complete administration of Microsoft Teams environment, including defining and maintaining policies.
- Troubleshooting and supporting tier 3 support tickets related to MS Teams service and all M365 products that integrate with Teams
- Guidance for M365 app integrations with Teams and developing best practices.
- Supporting the configuration and use of other apps, like OneNote, One Drive, MS Store, Planner, Stream, My Analytics, Delve, Flow, and the Power platform in M365.
- Analyze current policies and assist with planning for the installation and use of available Product Plans within the scope of M365 license(s).
- Work in conjunction with multiple teams to support development and implementation of M365 services while maintaining integrity of MS Teams architecture.
- Analyze Microsoft Roadmap items related to M365 and Teams service and determine the impact on tenant and keep the team apprised of upcoming changes.
- Assist in the configuration and support of Automation and Reporting using the Power Platform, Power BI and other visualization and reporting tools
- Review feature options for services and work with MS fast track to develop implementation plans for new services or features of MS Teams
- Support developing KBs and training materials for existing and new services/applications
- Must have solid hands-on experience with implementing and administering Microsoft Cloud Technologies
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of Office 365
- In depth understanding and hands on experience with MS Teams architecture.
- Hands on (current) experience with M365 Defender and Microsoft Purview Compliance Portal.
- Experience with OneDrive, SharePoint and how they integrate with Teams
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Experience with Exchange services / Exchange Online
- Experience with Windows PowerShell
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within groups, ability to manage multiple activities and/or tasks simultaneously
- Manage updates to the security posture of Teams and other M365 services and applications, to include secure baselines, standard operating procedures, security audits and assessments.
- Microsoft O365 certification(s), Microsoft Azure certification(s)
- Experience with working in GCC environment.
- Experience with Okta SSO, Netskope, Splunk, and/or other cloud security tools
- ServiceNow experience
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.