SAIC’s National Intelligence Community (NIC) business unit, USG Mission and Information Technology division provides solutions and services supporting digital modernization programs in areas such as system engineering, multi-cloud computing, cyber security, data science and analytics, artificial intelligence/machine learning, quantum computing, application development, SecDevOps, cloud network operations and secure communications.
We are seeking a highly motivated Cloud Project Manager to join our multi-million dollar national intelligence program supporting the Cloud Investment Multi-Cloud Management (CIMM) team. As a contributor to the intelligence community’s first multi-cloud initiative, you will be at the epicenter of emergent cloud computing technologies establishing a foundation that will evolve to include all agencies within the IC. The ideal candidate will advise mission users on utilizing cloud-based IT systems, provide support for development in or transition to the cloud, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of cloud environments, as well as managing system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Program Manager with creating, maintenance and monitoring of the CIMM program baseline scope, schedule, cost and quality.
- Ensuring the most efficient unbiased execution of Multi-Cloud Strategies, Brokerage Advisory, Governance Advisory, Community Outreach and Technical Program Management.
- Oversight of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), JIRA boards, Confluence spaces, SharePoint Program Management Information Systems (PMIS) and ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Stakeholder engagement with USG Customer and CIMM C2E Cloud Service Providers (CSP).
- Maintaining the Monthly Contractor Status Report (MCSR) and Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL).
- Updates to the Program Management Plan and Task Order Strategic Plans.
- Profit and Loss (P&L).
- Ensuring uniformity of streamlined methodologies including SOPs, DEVSECOP practices and Cloud Capability Comparative Analysis (C3A).
- Execution of CIMM CSP research activities.
- Programmatic execution meetings including Program Management Reviews (PMR) and Technical Exchange Meetings (TEM).
- Ensuring transparent, solutions driven environments in order to meet Customer satisfaction goals and employee benefit.
- Being a Multi-Cloud evangelist, promoting new solutions and features to enhance cloud computing activities in the Intel Community
- Identifying tools and resources needed to enable repeatable and differentiated offerings and capabilities in identified CIMM task areas.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or 15 years of related work experience in lieu of degree
- PMP certification
- Operational experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and IBM Cloud
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- 10 years of experience owning and driving end-to-end large-scale cross-functional programs.
- Administration and Management
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer Service
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Production and Processing
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective implementation of computing systems to meet mission needs.
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Critical Thinking
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Motivating, developing, and directing people.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Strong technical background
- Either Cloud engineering or Cloud technical program management experience strongly preferred (e.g., experience as a Cloud Architect, Technical Program Manager, or similar).
- Experience with security/risk compliance
- Able to prioritize activities in complex projects/programs, and influence stakeholders, at times with limited direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical projects from concept to deployment
- Strong project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes, resourceful and creative in collecting data, with experience collecting large amounts of data and translating it into requirements
- Possesses mature leadership and management skills and provides advice and assistance to project managers and workforce.
- AWS, Azure, OCI, GCP and IBM cloud certifications desired.
- Experience with PERT estimation techniques.
- Experience with data visualization and analytical tools.
- Strong analysis and quality assessment skills.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.