SAIC has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator Team Lead in Huntsville, AL.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily tasking, scheduling, direction and assistance as needed to systems administrators
- Coordinate with the iLab team and NSITE/IOS infrastructure team on any configuration changes that will effect NSITE systems and/or personnel operations
- Review and update all documentation such as topology diagrams, hardware/software lists, and IP tables
- Ensure the maintenance, compliance, and accessibility of all systems to meet mission requirements
- Assist the Infrastructure Lead with the creation of BOMs, as required
- Assist the Infrastructure Lead with the hiring process for systems administrator candidates
- Monitor current status of all systems and provide assistance as needed to resolve issue
- Review and submit Change Management Requests (CMR)s to the Infrastructure lead
- Coordinate and troubleshoot issues with the NW team, ISSO team, FT team and IOS infrastructure team
- Other duties as assigned by the Infrastructure Lead
- A bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field and at least 8 years’ information systems engineering and design experience is required. Experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
- Must possess an active Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
Required Skills and Certifications:
- Experience managing/leading a group of IT professionals
- Must have Security+ CE or CISSP Certification and Operating System Certification (Windows)
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019)
- Understanding of modern TCP/IP networking fundamentals for local area networks
- Experience with patching and deploying software products and updates using Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Familiar with managing and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
- Experience with Virtual Machines and hardware virtualization technology (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Experience with system imaging processes and software (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Macrium)
- Experience with Multifactor Authentication and PKI
- Experience with STIG processes/procedures
Preferred (not critical) Skills and Certifications:
- Understanding of Information Assurance (IA) systems: Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Nessus
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL components
- Familiar with Microsoft IIS and SharePoint services
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.