Job ID: 2212550
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, United States
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2022
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Software Engineer in Charleston, SC.
*This is a Hybrid remote position. The candidate can split time between a home office and customer site*
The USMC IdOps Software Engineer will work with the project Systems Engineer to assist Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic for the United States Marine Corp (USMC) IdOps engineer project software to enable total functionality of multi-modal biometric collection system.
Education and Experience:
BS Degree and 1+ years of experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with:
• Integrating and testing software on desktop and mobile platforms while maintaining relevant software documentation.
• Developing unit and integration tests for
• Capturing and creating Windows base virtual machine images and implementing automated deployment (Sysprep, Macrium, etc.) on systems using disc media.
• Integrating computing hardware, peripheral components, cabling, and ruggedized transit case(s) in accordance with Technical Data Packages (TDPs).
• Troubleshooting abnormal/unintended software behavior and developing solutions to fix or mitigate the behavior.
• Ensuring software and system compliance with relevant cyber security requirements through system hardening.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.