SAIC Security Solutions deliver advanced security in a trusted and efficient way that addresses our clients' most complex and mission-critical security challenges, providing the context and confidence needed to leverage the latest technology, embrace modern business realities and defend their enterprises. We combine experienced consulting, advanced products and efficient managed services to deliver dramatic improvement in security posture and operational efficiencies. We are seeking candidates that meet these position capabilities.
Provide pre-sales and implementation support for SAIC differentiated security solutions including Unisys Stealth, Orca Security, Cynomoly, Splunk, and other Zero Trust supporting solutions.
- Collaborate with delivery and development teams to perform detailed cybersecurity architectural assessments and provide consultation on security risk for existing and proposed solutions
- Maintain security strategy plans and roadmaps
- Influence the planning and execution of IT roadmaps
- Develop and execute strategies to mature security postures and reduce overall risk levels throughout the enterprise
- Understanding of network architectures, topologies, networking services and protocols (e.g. IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, BGP, MPLS, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Understanding of different cloud architectures including AWS, Azure, and GCP and potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS, Kubernetes, and containers
- Ability to generate SOWs, BOEs, product specifications and recommendations. Works in a leadership role with the customer to guide the network and Stealth deployment strategy
- Can manage all the activities to configure and test the deployed infrastructure to achieve client sign-off
- Creates complex design artifacts including network layouts and logical/physical designs
- Contributes to the preparation and presentation of technical trade-offs and Total Cost of Ownership results to managers, customers and peers
- Ensures proper documentation is maintained in the corporate knowledgebase, including design, procedures/processes and lessons learned.
- Helps lead pre-sales client engagements, such as Workshops, Proof of Concepts and demonstrations, and provides input on infrastructure architectural designs, blueprints and the integration of infrastructure architecture artifacts.
- Wide knowledge of system security, network engineering best practices and industry trends
- A moderate understanding of scripting languages preferably MS PowerShell and/or Ansible.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in networks and security infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or advanced degree in related discipline – highly desired
- Understanding of cybersecurity related frameworks and standards such as COBIT, NIST, OWASP, CIS, ISO, etc.
- Participated in technical presentations to a variety of clients, designing and integrating client solutions involving multiple systems across an entire unit or organization
- Highly knowledgeable on security and network tools including: network monitors, firewalls, VPN’s
- A security certifications e.g. CISSP, Security+, CCNP, CCNA, Network+, MCSA
- Excellent documentation skills are required
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.