SAIC is seeking a Business Relationship Manager (BRM) to join our account team supporting a major state & local government customer based in Richmond, Virginia. This role is the management and representation of IT infrastructure services to a variety of geographically disperse state agency customers.
- Be assigned to specific agencies as a point of IT management, escalation, coordination, and performance management for in-scope services;
- Develop and maintain positive, professional working relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Work in conjunction with assigned Customer Account Managers; CAM’s will provide strategic support and guidance and the BRM team will provide operational and tactical support to customers;
- Organize and facilitate operational meetings with customers to review IT infrastructure initiatives and service delivery.
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction for services; perform regular customer satisfaction assessments and manage customer satisfaction concerns and issues;
- Work with customers to evaluate, define, and prioritize demand requests for resources and services;
- Support the development of business cases, requirements, and other supporting artifacts required to obtain and enable IT services on behalf of customers;
- Interface with project managers, service and operations managers to coordinate work, prioritize requests, and manage escalations for assigned customers;
- Working with service delivery staff, present the results of Problem Management / Root Cause Analysis to customers and obtain their sign-off on findings, actions and closure;
- Provide status reports, presentations and communications regarding the IT infrastructure services, service performance and projects;
- Identify opportunities for new services, service improvements, and technical innovation to meet customer business needs.
- Manage and resolve issues relating to resource demands, priority conflicts, and scheduling across multiple vendors and customers using shared infrastructure and services;
- Monitor performance, develop plans, and report on status, actions and accomplishments.
Education / Certifications / Other
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD or JD and two years (2) or more experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) certification is a plus.
- Strong skills with: MS Office products, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint. Experience with ServiceNow is desired.
- ITIL certification preferred (Foundation or above).
Background / Experience
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as a service delivery manager or customer account manager in a state & local government environment. Experience in IT service management and customer satisfaction management is a must.
- Experience with the management of multiple vendors, subcontractors including direct and indirect resources is preferred, as is experience in project and/or financial management.
- Demonstrated track record of working toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Virtually self-supervisory.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.