SAIC is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to lead a $1B enterprise IT program supporting USSOCOM mission objectives, providing key integrating and enabling capabilities to support SOF campaigns and operations. The SIE supports, 56,000 active duty, 7,400 reserve, guard, and 6,600 civilian personnel. On a daily basis, USSOCOM sustains a deployed or forward stationed force of approximately 8,000 across 80 plus countries. The PM shall be responsible for successful management of all contract activities and shall interface with Government management personnel, Contract managers, and all subcontracting team members. The PM shall formulate and review strategic plans, marketing plans, subcontracting strategies, and deliverable items. The PM determines contract costs and ensures conformity with contract terms and conditions. The PM organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all Contractor and subcontractor personnel. A successful candidate must possess excellent oral and written communications skills with a demonstrated capability for dealing with all levels of Government management personnel, Contractor managers, and other Government representatives on programs of similar size, scope and complexity. Contents
- Participate in program telecoms to include discussions with the Government PM and maintain frequent and open communication with the Primary Contracting Officer (PCO), Government PM, Stakeholders, or PCO designated representative(s).
- Manage a globally distributed team and serve as primary interface to leadership and stakeholders
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with Government and Contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Determine contract costs and ensures conformity with contract terms and conditions.
- Responsible for planning, supervision, and execution of all aspects of contract performance, executive level direction, scheduling, and technical performance while requiring require strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Requires strategic thinking and the ability to synchronize priorities across the global enterprise while improving mission operations and customer satisfaction. The PM ensures that all contract deliverables are delivered on time.
- Manages and controls efforts and interfaces with the Technical Point of Contract, the Primary Contracting Officer’s Representative (PCOR), Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs), and Government technical monitors to ensure excellent performance.
- Interacts with Contractor personnel to provide guidance, leadership and direction.
- Fifteen years of progressive program management experience is required.
- Ten years of intensive and progressive experience managing 20 or more direct report IT professionals and an overall staff size of over 1000 employees.
- Program management experience supporting large DOD/Combatant command and/or component commands.
- Experience implementing Network Operations: Data Center Operations: Agile and DevSecOps Methodologies and Managed Services
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and requirements based on an understanding of the impacts to the operational mission.
- Strong analytical skills; quickly determine deliverable expectations of project, presentations, reporting and deliver on-time or early with validated, quality data and professional presentation.
- Ensures team leadership remains focused on customer service and execution to the program requirements, employee retention, and required staffing levels.
- Has very strong leadership, organizational, communications and engagement skills.
- Proven experience with employee management, staffing challenges, working collaboratively with Human Resources to ensure all staff’s concerns and needs are handled while balancing clear objectives and goals.
- Proven experience managing customer needs through continual change and adapting to new technology requirements, sales needs, or service changes.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a course of study that is substantially useful in managing large, complex information technology (IT) programs
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PgMP), PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Program Manager Level III
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Active Secret Clearance with the Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.