Job ID: 2212165
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Cleared Technical Services Analyst to join our team supporting programs and customers in our (Chantilly, VA) and the surrounding users/locations. Providing technical support across a wide range of IT services in high-stakes environments can be stressful and experience managing numerous tasks on a daily basis with positive, customer-focused attitude is key.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Deliver world-class technical support for users operating in classified areas including workstation & end user hardware, software, connectivity & authentication services, Audio-visual, and Telephony services reported by phone, ticketing system, and in-person.
• Liaise with Security and System Administration teams to ensure adherence to/compliance with customer and Corporate security/operational processes
• Represent IT as the face/point of contact for IT services including delivering solutions, training, and troubleshooting assistance for processes and technologies including SAIC Employees, Subcontractors and Customers when using SAIC’s systems/facilities.
• Contributes to the execution and completion of projects and initiatives e.g. deployments of hardware/software, standing up new program teams, moves/adds/changes, and rolling out new technology and processes.
• Proactively recognizes and reports bugs, design flaws, or other opportunities to improve Service Delivery to Administration and Engineering teams, following up to contribute in test and validation efforts to roll out enhancements and improvements.
Bachelor’s Degree and two (2) years or more experience. Additional experience may be used in lieu of Education.
• Security+ CE certification or ability to obtain within 6 months
• Undeniable Communication, Collaboration, and Customer Service skills.
• Experience providing technical support directly (in-person) and virtually (via phone, e-mail, or indirectly) to users in a Government, Federal, or other highly-regulated environment
• Proficiency deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft-based workstations (Windows 10, Office Suite) and troubleshooting issues with common network services including Active Directory, Exchange, Certificates, DHCP, DNS, etc.
• Working knowledge/proficiency troubleshooting and supporting Telephone (VOIP), Audio-Video, Printing, Networks, and common business technologies.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI with CI Poly or higher, and ability to maintain, is required.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.