SAIC is looking for a Software Engineer in Crane, IN.
- Providing general system administration and monitoring including account provisioning, resource usage, upgrades, patches and logs
- Providing application administration including but not limited to configuration, custom group and role development, security issues, upgrades and future release project implementation and coordination
- Assisting in the integration and growth of the department's business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Participating as a member of project teams related to configuration of project work flows and modifications to vendor configurations, ensuring quality documentation and adherence to technical design standards/architecture
- Testing and installing vendor patches and new releases, following change-control management and vendor-recommended best practices and procedures; supervise all changes (both vendor and in-house) to the production environment
- Championing policies and standards governing the Project Development Life Cycle (PDLC) working closely with the department Configuration Management (CM) lead including, but not limited to the testing of new configurations, the development of enhancements, deployment, daily operations and maintenance, reporting and documentation (technical and end user)
- Supporting policies which promote process and service improvement across the enterprise
- Providing regular, ongoing feedback to peers and management promoting continuous improvement
- Generate ad hoc reports and regular datasets/report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Provide technical support as secondary (back-up) to current Team members for Team Center/Ops Center/WBS job functions.
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor's and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years experience
- Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
- Security+ Certification
- HTML / CSS
- SQL (MS SQL Server 2017)
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SharePoint 2013 / Online
- Microsoft Power Apps / PowerBI
- Test Driven Development / Unit Testing
- MS Project, including the use of shared resource pools.
- Can learn new technologies quickly
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.