SAIC is seeking a forward thinking, USAF aircrew trainer or USAF pilot as a Training Analyst to join an integrated team conducting a Training System Requirements Analysis (TSRA) for a US Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS) program in Dayton, OH.
Impact: Analysis and recommendations affect future training for specialized Air Force pilots and aircrew members.
The Training Analyst will:
- Develop and evaluate Air Force pilot training programs or activities to meet customer intent in redefining, reorganizing, and reinstituting these programs.
- Collaborate with customer functional organizations to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- Create Analysis reports and documentation to support a variety of mission tasks, identifying objective criteria such as lecture, lab exercises, field training, computer-based training (CBT), and/or Weapon Simulation Trainers.
- Research future Simulation training technologies to incorporate into training objectives and training methodologies.
- Use survey data to select appropriate instructional media based on desired training objectives; and validate the media for compatibility with other systems.
- Collaborate with instructional systems developers to analyze instructional strategy alternatives.
- Collaborate with a variety of other subject matter experts to validate instructional alternatives in terms of applicable technology, media, and methods.
The Training Analyst may:
- Identify and analyze testing and qualitative evaluation of student-attainment of learning objectives.
- Conduct a needs analysis, the development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs, assesses results, and implement enhancements as needed.
Required Education, Experience, Skills, & Attributes:
- A master’s degree and 10 years or more of related experience as pilot, instructor pilot, or training data collection; a bachelor’s degree and 18 years or more of related experience may be substituted for the master’s degree, or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Working knowledge of corporate and Air Force training techniques and technologies.
- Ability to work in a team environment comprised of stakeholders, training analysts, system administrators and engineers.
- Experience developing project plans and schedules and briefing senior government customers.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Project, and Excel.
Desired Experience, Skills, & Attributes:
- Pilot, fighter instructor pilot experience.
- Previous teaching or training experience.
- Familiarity with US government network environments and policies.
- Instructional System Design experience.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.