SAIC is seeking a seasoned Salesforce System Administrator Senior - with strong knowledge of creating plans to assure effective management, operations and maintenance of system and application. We are considering highly technical individuals who possess leadership skills and a positive attitude. This is a full-time opportunity in Austin. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuous innovation within the infrastructure
- Resolve a wide range of system hardware and application technology issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational SLAs
- Provide support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce based applications
- Work with Government Lead and project team to understand and document requirements for designing, developing/configuring, testing, and deploying new CRM solution.
- Review customer requirements and customize the database platform to develop sales reports, maintain data quality, backup options and reset passwords.
- Troubleshooting ranges from basic issues including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups
- Work with Architect, SA's and Developers to transform functional requirements into Salesforce design, features, and implementation.
- Remain current on Salesforce best practices and technologies
- Assist functional team with creating training materials, documentation for new users, and help train new end-users on the new CRM platform.
- Supports testing cycles (DEV, QA, UAT), and user training
- Provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of application, system hardware and network infrastructure needs.
- Understanding of the out-of-box Salesforce product suite, including Service, Community Cloud (Experience Cloud), App Cloud, and Einstein solutions.
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and Force.com.
- Experience working with and/or supporting Salesforce integrations with tools such as MuleSoft is preferred.
- Experience with meta-data migration between Salesforce.com (SFDC) Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets.
- Knowledge of Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, GitHub, Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines.
- Knowledge of system configuration using profiles, roles, workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and Data Loader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems engineering, or related technical discipline is preferred
- 5 years of experience as a Salesforce System Administrator or similar role
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- MS Active Directory administration (Users, Groups, GPO, Security, etc.)
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills are required
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills for Desktops and Laptops
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Capable of working under pressure, while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience providing services to the federal government is preferred
- Travel may be required
- Ability to work overtime and weekends required on occasion
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.