Job ID: 2211762
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting the oversight of cost, schedule and performance progress and identification of dependencies and relationships.
· Interfacing with FAA Portfolio Managers to understand relationships and program status necessary to maintain the Corporate Work Plan (CWP) and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
· Meeting regularly with FAA senior management to perform status reporting and support various briefings and reports on Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) Research, Engineering, and Development, project planning, and project implementation.
· Developing briefing materials and presenting information related to the CWP and IMS.
• A Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience in complex project and program scheduling (5 years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.)
• Experience using Primavera
• Strong verbal communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
• Ability to satisfy FAA resume and security requirements.
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
• Experience using Primavera P6 Web
• Prior experience working with the FAA.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.