Job ID: 2211623
Location: HANAHAN, SC, United States
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2022
Category: Quality Assurance
Subcategory: Qual Assurance
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Quailty Assurance Supervisor in Hanahan, SC
SAIC is in need of a Quality Assurance Supervisor to support our Production and Delivery of Integrated C5ISR Systems, Networks, and Support Equipment program in Hanahan, SC.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for developing, modifying, applying and maintaining quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials products. The QA Supervisor is tasked with the collaboration with production functions to ensure quality standards are in place. They will specialize in the following areas, as they apply to product or process quality: design; incoming material receipt; production control; product evaluation and reliability; inventory control; research and development.
Additional Job Duties:
• Develop/review methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
• Develop/review inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; oversee quality assurance tests, and perform statistical analysis to assess, control, and manage risks to product quality.
• Audit quality systems for development of acceptance criteria (parameters based on product result).
• Undertake root cause analysis of incidents requiring corrective action. Ensure that corrective measures and deviation meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
• Provide direction to employees according to established policies and guidance.
• U.S. Citizen with an ability to obtain a Secret Level Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Manufacturing, or Engineering.
• ASQ CMQ/OE Certification, or ASQ CQA Certification, or ASQ CQE.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
• 6+ years relevant experience managing QA, QC, QMS, and CPI efforts in a production environment.
• Working knowledge of production processes, lean manufacturing and quality control techniques, 5S, Six Sigma, and Quality systems (e.g. QS 9000, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, AS9100).
• Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.