SAIC is hiring a RCM Analyst to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
- Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems. May also plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
- Develops raw material requirements, scheduling requirements from engineering specifications, production schedules, and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
- Logistics functions include maintenance, supply, logistics plans, integrated logistics processes, acquisition, product support, asset visibility, and material management.
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices. Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives. Recommends changes to team policies.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. May refer to policies, procedures and practices.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Provide ongoing maintenance planning activities and technical and maintenance support for the identification of opportunities to increase the reliability of equipment assets.
- Perform analysis of reliability requirements and goals, construct models, and analyze product design and maintenance for reliability and performance for the EA-18G, P-8A, and related EW systems in support of the AEAFST.
- Responsible for utilizing current NALCOMIS and other analytics tools for trending and analyzing RCM data, performing risk analysis, creating reports to management and planning & scheduling required maintenance.
- Analyze Fleet Aviation Maintenance Material Management (AV-3M) and Depot Repair Data to review data trends and perform Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis to determine optimal preventative maintenance including optimal maintenance intervals and techniques.
- Conduct daily communications with all stake holders to review production and set goals to meet established objectives.
- Review draft documents for clear descriptions, format consistency, & propose technical revisions where required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- High School/GED and five (5) years’ experience; Bachelors and six (6) years or equivalent of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Knowledge and experience using schematics, test equipment, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, digital thermometers, pressure meters, data loggers and other reliability tools.
- Must have Secret clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) experience.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.