SAIC is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Specialist based in Tampa, FL!
The successful candidate must be experienced with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission. Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours. (Nights/Weekends). Must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense policy, procedures and guidance; must be willing to travel, on occasion, throughout the AOR (which includes Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
- Interpret, analyze and execute Cyber Security policies, procedures and tactics.
- Conduct real-time threat analysis for USCENTCOM Headquarters through multiple situational awareness and management tools.
- Monitor Cyber Security sensor grid situational awareness from Tier 0 to Tier 2 and provide mitigation and improvement recommendations; provide analysis both verbally and in writing for all sensor grid disruptions, outages and/or anomalies; coordinate, report and direct network responses through orders, policies, procedures and guidance.
- Perform Cyber Security information gathering from appropriate tools and databases.
- Track and report performance and capability metrics.
- Be familiar with the interpretation of Cyber Security event categorization through analysis and coordination of incoming data flow from security devices or other means. Track anomalies or threat indicators, as required.
- Track and report Cyber Security threats, events and incidents.
- Review and update Cyber Security tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Review current intelligence for relevant threats and develop appropriate actions/response.
- Assist with tracking of compliancy reporting for USCENTCOM orders.
- Provide Cyber Security support to USCENTCOM AOR NETOPS Centers, as required.
- Review security threats and determine/implement effective countermeasures, as required.
- Analyze network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts.
- Coordinate and participate in Cyber Security risk analysis and assessments, as required.
Education and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent and 5+ years related experience.
- Candidate must have the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification or equivalent.
- Candidate must have experience within the USCENTCOM AOR and must be familiar with its mission.
- Candidate must have a solid familiarity with application and network security. Must be able to provide technical subject matter expertise for a wide range of security technologies including, but not limited to Security Information Event Management (SIEM) Intrusion Protection and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Host Intrusion Detection System (HIDS), malware analysis and protection, content filtering, perimeter access controls, logical access controls, identity and access management, and data loss prevention.
- Candidate must have strong communications skills both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate must have an understanding of vulnerabilities, exploits, and practical working knowledge of DoD Cyber Security program.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand DoD Cyber Security orders, policies and procedures.
- Experience briefing senior military and civil service employee
- Military Experience (Active Duty or Reserves)
- GCIA, GCIH
- Experience with Host Based Security System (HBSS), Firewall and ARCSIGHT software
- Experience with Cyber Security in a Joint and Coalition Partner environment
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.