Job ID: 2211375
Location: STERLING, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Scrum Master to join our team based out of Sterling, VA and begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC Federal Systems.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Developing detailed documentation of client needs; gathers both functional and non-functional requirements
• Using Atlassian tools Confluence and Jira
• Creating detailed user stories including acceptance criteria
• When needed identifies, develops and supports business process changes
• Interacts with Office of Information Technology (OIT) PMs and their customers
• Develops and deliver supporting business processes
• Write SQL queries in Jira
• Perform data analysis to identify patterns, anomalies and opportunities to include data integrity with user stories
• Lead tasks, provide task-level estimates, actively participate in project events, and provide alternative delivery options
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience or equivalent
• Ability to obtain a Customs and Border Protection Public Trust
• 5+ years of business analyst/scrum master experience; facilitating meetings with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements, defining software requirements for complex products using the Agile methodology, etc.
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients
• Candidate must be willing to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple assignments
Must actively support and contribute to the Agile practices adopted by the development team
• Must have experience with enterprise web applications for the Federal government
• Experience with 508 compliance
• Participate in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.