SAIC has an immediate need for a Senior Project Analyst supporting the Tactical Networks (TACNET) Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Activity (CB-ISEA) Automated Digital Networking System (ADNS) Program of Record (PoR), located in Norfolk, VA.
This role is Hybrid Remote, with periodic onsite requirements in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area.
- Support the Tactical Networks Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Activity (TACNET CB-ISEA) Automated Digital Networking System (ADNS) Program of Record (PoR).
- Directly report to MS SDM & MS FA Manager for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing of multiple ADNS projects focusing on ADNS installations and SOVT efforts to include NIEF Pre-Installation efforts.
- Maintain full accountability for handling all aspects of ADNS project management operations in support of client goals.
- Collaborate with Government customer(s), external stakeholders, and internal teams to ensure success of project execution from inception to close out.
- Manage the execution and oversight of approved projects to include integration, installation and maintenance activities as well as creating, tracking, and communicating schedule, performance, and compliance and other project specific deliverables.
- Coordinate resource allocation to support ADNS installation efforts and manage technical team during execution.
- Create and participated in status/progress/issues briefings for ADNS installations.
- Create and coordinate associated Integrated Government Schedules (IGS) in MS Project.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC/Customer leadership as needed.
- Facilitate project meetings with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and keep stakeholders informed of project status, communicating any issues which impact project delivery.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and tracking those efforts to on-time completion.
- Ensure proper close-out of all projects, including Contracts Data Requirements List (CDRL) documents
- Provide feedback on technical team’s performance on an efforts.
- Participate in a continual improvement process and feedback sessions to gain efficiencies in shipboard installations of a complex enterprise network.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years of more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Minimum clearance required : Interim Secret, Must be willing to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Experience with DoD Navy Afloat systems a plus (ADNS, CANES, or ISNS).
- 3+ years managing diverse/concurrent DoD IT projects.
- Able to operate in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Prior experience managing integration/installation projects.
- Experience working with and leading subcontractors on project execution.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage competing project demands and dependencies.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with diverse customer(s)/SAIC leadership.
- Excellent attention to detail and strategic planning skills.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and systems a plus (networks, routing/switching, servers, virtualization).
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.