SAIC is seeking DCGS-A Maintainer Trainer to support the 1AD and the broader military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services Support (MISS) Contract.
Location: Ft. Bliss, TX
- Perform advanced DCGS-A operator training and basic maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnostics in relation to the DCGS-A IFS stacks and Portable Multi-Function Workstations (P-MFWS)
- Provide instruction on basic and advanced DCGS-A toolsets to 1AD Intelligence Soldiers
- Provide troubleshooting and basic software updates to the unit DCGS-A systems and report field problems
- attend unit and United States Government (USG) training meetings
- Provide information on a weekly basis describing the efforts performed and locations serviced by contractor supporting 1AD units. Report shall be IAW unit guidance.
- Provide recommendations on Mission Command systems interoperability, architecture, system configuration and impacts to training support/participation in unit’s operations and exercises.
- Provide technical services and support that reinforces the users’ and unit battle staffs understanding of the DCGS-A system tools and applications and how they integrate into the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPBB) and MDMP process with other command systems.
- Expected hours of operation shall be 8 hours a day, 5 days a week (unless directed otherwise by the supported command).
Required Education and Experience:
- HS/GED and 9 years of related experience OR Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Trainer shall be intelligence subject matter experts with tactical and/or strategic intelligence analyst experience; shall have experience with Joint Intelligence Concepts and Intelligence Tools; must possess a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Active DoD TS/SCI
- Experience maintaining/repairing MI or similar equipment, such as Trojan Spirit, Wolfhound, Prophet, Vigilant Pursuit, TUAV-mounted Tactical SIGINT Payload (TSP), and Terrestrial Layer System (TLS).
- -Trainer will be certified in Security +
- Trainer will be a graduate of the Digital Intelligence Systems Master Gunner (DISMG) Course
- Trainer will have a minimum of 6 years verifiable experience in configuring/administering and training DCGS-A systems
- Trainer shall possess the ability to attend and complete the DCGS-A Maintainer Course
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.