Job ID: 2211072
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
The Civilian Business Unit of SAIC is seeking a highly qualified Cyber Security Task Order Lead to support a large federal Information Technology (IT) contract in the Washington DC Metropolitan area and across multiple CONUS locations.
Plans, directs, and coordinates the service outlined in the Cyber Security Task Order.
The position will lead teams that architect, plan, configure, deploy, maintain, and upgrade COTS/GOTS and custom toolsets to address vulnerabilities and/or implement security controls. Applies a combination of expert engineering knowledge of enterprise IT and security solutions to design, develop and/or implement solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture security policies and support full spectrum military cyberspace operations. Designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning and management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions. Includes security control design and solution planning at the system, mission, and enterprise level, security-in-depth/defense-in-depth, and other related IAM/ISSO/ISSE support functions. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. Researches and evaluates cyber capabilities and new security tools and products against operational requirements and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT security strategy, and to support the offensive and defensive capability design and troubleshoot and problem solve technical and non-technical issues. . At the Leadership level, this is senior technical staff dedicated to transforming customer environments into a more secure operating environment in a holistic manner.
The position will work closely with the government technical leadership, customer organizations and the SAIC Program Manager. The duties will include interfacing with the customer organizations at all levels from CIO to Analysts; developing and presenting performance reports; developing and meeting performance management requirements; helping to manage all aspects of the program regarding technical management activities.
This position is contingent upon award.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience.
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE Q
- Two + years of cyber security team management experience overseeing these functions in a large and classified environment. This must include all aspects of personnel management including hiring, performance management, training/compliance, annual salary planning and all other dimension.
- Four years technical experience in a broad range of Cyber Security technology and process management including penetration testing, compliance and all other areas of protecting a classified and unclassified environment. Must include experience with policy oversight and governance.
- IT support best practice process experience using standards such as ITIL, CMMI, SCRUM/SAFe, Lean IT, PMP and others to lead teams to provide outstanding results to the customers.
- Experience fulfilling requirements for a Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess or be able to obtain CISSP within 6 months of hire.
- ITIL certification or ability to achieve certification within 6 months of hire.
-Experience providing cyber security as a managed service or in a managed service environment.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.