SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
We are seeking an experienced leader to support our customer's strategy team to advise leadership on some of the most demanding issues they are facing to include: governance, foundational planning, policy, and business functions.
Looking for a Graphic Designer/ Visualization Specialist (UI) in support of the CIO-T/TF/TFI Integration Design Branch and to the IPC Offices by applying extensive knowledge of various sciences (e.g., Computer Science, Programming; APIs or web service technologies (e.g., REST APIs, SOAP, and XML); and browser-based technologies and libraries (e.g. AJAX, jQuery, Angular, Handlebars, Bootstrap or similar design and HTML templating frameworks).
Duties may include:
- Development of a strategic social media marketing plan.
- Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure technical development team members develop backlog items in a way that connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
- Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Provide thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Track and measure analytics and effectiveness of online web presence.
- Conduct design evaluations for NGA’s web enterprises to enable the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user experience.
- Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting the user experience, and incorporate social media marketing techniques.
- Use the UX design process, create mutual understandings for projects, scope of work, timelines and strategies to complete the projects.
- Create unique use cases around digital solutions that aids the research, design and development of products.
- Develop thoughtful recommendations on information architecture, user experience, accessibility compliance, and use of graphics, mobile optimization, responsiveness, and other web best practices.
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements.
- Design user-centered test plans across the design cycle from concept phase to post-release evaluations.
- Conduct web research studies (e.g., usability studies, creation of personas, and cognitive walkthroughs) to design user-centered test plans across the design cycle from concept phase to post-release evaluations.
- Design new user-facing products by transforming an idea from scientific presentations to websites or online productivity tools.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience within field with 7-10 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving Digital Strategy, Content Strategy or User Experience Design.
- Demonstrated experience in designing products for front-end development and web applications
- Demonstrated experience designing user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution-including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
- Demonstrated experience creating, editing, organizing, and storing digital file formats (e.g. tiff, gif, png, pdf, jpg, svg, html, css).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing strategy or transformation engagements for Federal and Commercial customers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding, and/or implementing best practices for web accessibility, usability, and/or technical implementation.
- Minimum of 1 year experience applying visual media design principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles and UX processes
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.