Job ID: 2210855
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The Civilian Business Unit of SAIC is seeking a highly qualified IT Service Management Task Order Lead to support a large federal Information Technology (IT) contract in the Washington DC Metropolitan area and areas across CONUS.
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Plans, directs, and coordinates the service outlined in the IT Service Management Task Order. These may include:
1. Service Desk, Tier 2, Server Administration, Database Management, Software Development, Cloud and/or other others ensuring SLA and successful service delivery for the technologies supported.
2. Ensure services are meeting the requirements of the customer including SLA achievement. The Manager should be proactively working to identify issues and work to prevent impact to the users or SLA's. The manager should also be proactively monitoring availability, capacity, performance and others to show the environment is delivering services as planned. They should also be ready to present these metrics to customer and SAIC leadership.
3. Leveraging the team, identify and recommend opportunities to introduce innovation to both technical and process.
4. Work to use best practice and standards such as ITIL, Agile, PMP and others to ensure industry leading service delivery.
5. Continuously improve the service delivery.
Plans, directs, and coordinates the operational and tactical activities of individuals responsible for the delivery of the IT Services. Establishes objectives and plans for the team’s operations; identifies and assembles the optimal combination of personnel, technologies, and methodologies to meet current and near-term requirements; translates organizational objectives into work plans; creates contingency plans to meet changes in business circumstances. Position will perform a wide variety of functions as needed to help the team deliver successful results. Responsible for the delivery of the services to the customer and ensuring the services meet the requirements of the contract, customer, regulations, compliance and all other aspects required for outstanding service delivery.
The position will work closely with the government technical leadership, customer organizations and the SAIC Program Manager. The duties will include interfacing with the customer organizations at all levels from CIO to Analysts; developing and presenting performance reports; developing and meeting performance management requirements; helping to manage all aspects of the program regarding technical management activities.
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE Q
- Two + years of management experience overseeing large IT personnel and projects. This must include all aspects of personnel management including hiring, performance management, training/compliance, annual salary planning and all other dimension.
- Technical experience in a broad range of IT technologies such as Service Desk, Deskside support, Server Management (Windows and Linux), software development, database administration, Cloud technologies, networking, Cyber and others.
- IT support best practice process experience using standards such as ITIL, CMMI, SCRUM/SAFe, Lean IT and others to lead teams to provide outstanding results to the customers.
- Experience should include all dimension of IT support including capacity, availability, performance, ticket, SLA, asset management and all others.
- ITIL Certification at a higher level than foundation or the ability to achieve certification within 6 months of hire.
- ITIL 4 Certification above foundation.
- PMP Certification
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.