SAIC is seeking a Program Admin Analyst to support the Army National Guard and the broader military intelligence community on site at 1500 Wilson Boulevard, Rosslyn, VA, with the option for part time Flex Work.
- Serve as program and administrative services Support for two major task orders and 25+ projects. Potential growth to support additional task orders and projects in a cost-share model.
- Support each new task order start-up, beginning with heavy involvement in the transition in phase.
- Oversees and manages the operational and administrative aspects of the task order.
- Lead, facilitate and support scheduled and unscheduled meetings supporting the task order.
- Conduct daily and weekly coordination with task order program managers.
- Interact with task order leadership to prepare and brief accurate organizational and personnel products.
- Support personnel onboarding and offboarding actions in close coordination with corporate human resources and contracts
- Prepare Point Papers and PowerPoint briefing slides in support of task order requirements
- Provide customer service to the government client and program management
- Liaison between project managers and functional leads – to include contracts, subcontracts, project control, and quality assurance
- Lead and coordinate with the task order management team in support of reporting requirements
- Support employees with CAC application processes and visit authorization requests
- Responsible for supporting both the SAIC leadership and the military program manager with managing a co-use contractor owned facility.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Responsible for scheduling and making arrangements for meetings
- Order supplies, distribute mail, answers phones, escort visitors, respond to client inquiries
- Conduct access management operations, as well as badging and vehicle parking procedure for all with employees, government personnel and visitors
- Conduct a monthly inventory and generate inventory report
- Receive, inventory and track deliveries at the facility
- Bachelors and three (3) years of relevant experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizen with ability to obtain DOD Secret clearance.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and tools
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively interact with senior leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Resourceful self-starter with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little oversight and supervision
- Experience with Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and Information Analysis Centers Multiple Award Contract (IAC MAC) contracts.
- Experience supporting two or more task orders with multiple projects.
- Experience utilizing SharePoint/iCenter for records management and portal dashboards for reporting.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced collaborative environment and take initiative.
- Ability to learn, communicate, and track task order, customer, and corporate quality standards and requirements across multiple task orders.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional time management skills.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.