Job ID: 2210821
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Nov 10, 2022
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Cyber Security Manager to join SAIC to support our customer in Washington, D.C. The team operates within the agency’s Information Technology Infrastructure Operations Department (ITIOD). The role is a part of the IT infrastructure Operations, Development, Modernization, and Enhancement Team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology field
• 8+ years of experience with Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)/IP or Windows or Unix/Linux operating systems or network devices such as firewalls, gateways, proxies and similar IT devices.
• 5+ years of specific experience in cyber security and managing security operations center (SOC) personnel in an environment similar to PBGC size and scope.
• 3+ years of experience utilizing IT Security tools such as BigFix SCA, Splunk, Sourcefire, Symantec Antivirus, Tenable Nessus & Security Center in automating continuous monitoring tasks.
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience in developing POAMs, gap analysis, vulnerabilities, and responding to audit findings, including the use of assessment and authorization management tool such as CSAM, RSA Archer, Exacta, or eMASS.
• Minimum 3 years specific experience in developing and documenting processes compliance with NIST 800-37, 800-53 Rev 3 and 4 security controls and NIST guidance in general including extensive knowledge of obtaining ATOs and developing system security plans.
• Excellent in oral and written communication skill.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.