SAIC is looking for a Senior Logistics Analyst to support the FLRAA Project Office in Huntsville, AL.
- Analyze and assess logistics information required to adjust performance requirements and resource allocations across product support integrators and product support providers, as necessary, to optimize implementation of FLRAA product support strategies.
- Analyze and assess materiel system requirements and translate requirements into discrete engineering and logistics support documentation.
- Apply principles of product support and life-cycle sustainment and use case analysis to DODAF in support of Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) modeling.
- Ensure that the appropriate IPS considerations are integrated into the work of the MBSE team.
- Develop, implement, and maintain current comprehensive product support strategies for the FLRAA system.
- Develop and implement appropriate product support arrangements to facilitate achieving desired product support outcomes.
- Analyze and assess product support arrangements to support the Government in validating arrangements as consistent with FLRAA product support strategies.
- Support Business Case Analyses (BCA) in support of FLRAA product support strategies.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of current required logistics related statutory and regulatory required program documentation, to include but not limited to LCSP, Core Logistics Determination Estimate, Core Logistics and Sustainment Workloads Estimate, Independent Logistics Assessment, Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plan, Preservation and Storage of Unique Tooling Plan, and Replaced System Sustainment Plan.
- Review and provide input to FLRAA program documentation, including but not limited to the Acquisition Strategy, Capability Development Document, Capability Production Document, Cost Analysis Requirements Description, Independent Cost Estimate, Program Protection Plan, Systems Engineering Plan, and Test and Evaluation Master Plan.
- Support the development of acquisition related documentation, to include but not limited to Statements of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Data Item Description (DID), work breakdown structures, Integrated Master Schedules, and lifecycle cost estimates, as it relates to the acquisition of IPS requirements.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and six (6) years of experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an Interim Secret Security Clearance to start; must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Familiarity with Logistics predictive analysis and modeling tools
- Analysis of material systems requirements
- Knowledge of principles of product support and life cycle sustainment
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.