Job ID: 2210623
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is actively seeking two Senior Financial Policy Analyst to join our Financial Readiness team in support of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense/ Readiness (OASD(R)) customer.
Both candidates will be working under the Director for Financial Readiness in the Force Education & Training (FE&T) office. One candidate will be supporting the Sen$e application. Another candidate will be supporting the Personal Financial Counselor (PFC) Program.
Note: Work is hybrid flex-work, onsite at the Pentagon in Washington D.C. roughly 2 days per week, and flex-work roughly 3 days telework.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 15+ relevant work experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD of Position of Trust.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Experience working in the Pentagon
- Experience working in finance related areas.
- Experience with working in data analytics.
-Very strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to understand the Financial Readiness mission and work independently to define objectives and make informed recommendations under general direction from management.
- Basic understanding of the scope of knowledge and basic learning objectives/skills related to the military personal financial management space.
- Background in Personal Financial Management
- Knowledge related to unique factors of military life is a plus.
- Represent the organization in direct communication with customers.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.