Job ID: 2210374
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead the engineering efforts of an exciting DHS task order. This on-site position will support DHS R&D and acquisition programs in their efforts to improve the efficiency of transforming customer needs and requirements into operational capabilities.
Job Duties Include:
- Leads engineering efforts and supervises engineering staff participating in such efforts.
- Provides engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development, and implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline required to meet technical requirements.
- Makes recommendations and advises on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
- Performs risk assessments and analyses employing modeling and simulation techniques.
- Provides technical inputs/proposals on acquisition efficiency, implementation and oversight of systems engineering, and technical oversight at HQ-level working groups, including the Agile Acquisition Working Group, SELC Core Team, Operational Effectiveness Working Group, ITPM COE, SE COE, JAR Feasibility Assessment Team.
- Leads the revision and maintenance of DHS Systems Engineering Certification Courses and serves as the Primary Instructor for SE 201 and SE 301 HSAI Courses. Serves as the performer’s on-site TO management point of contact.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a currently active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Must have at least 15 years’ experience in an engineering discipline such as industrial, civil, aviation, aerospace, electrical, mechanical, nuclear, chemical, information, computer, software, marine, environmental, telecommunications, information security, network, or other engineering disciplines.
- Must have an advanced degree in one of the disciplines mentioned above.
- Must have at least 15 years leading engineering efforts and supervising engineering staff involved with the application of engineering disciplines in the technical field directly related to DHS S&T and Components.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.