Job ID: 2210372
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 27, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced Acquisition Support Lead to help maximize the effectiveness of capabilities and technologies delivered by DHS acquisitions. This on-site position will provide systems engineering support to acquisition programs to improve technical performance and reduce the technical risk of those programs.
Job Duties Include:
- Provides engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development, and implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline required to meet technical requirements.
- Assist DHS program managers in evaluating their operational environment to discover and capitalize on opportunities for improving operational capabilities for major acquisition programs.
- Makes recommendations and advises on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
- Assist with assessing and characterizing risks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a currently active TS/SCI Clearance
- Must have at least 15 years’ experience in an engineering discipline such as industrial, civil, aviation, aerospace, electrical, mechanical, nuclear, chemical, information, computer, software, marine, environmental, telecommunications, information security, network, or other engineering disciplines.
- Must have an advanced degree in one of the disciplines mentioned above.
- Must have experience working on engineering efforts involved with the application of engineering disciplines in the technical field directly related to DHS S&T and DHS components.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.