Job ID: 2210370
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Aug 31, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced Research and Development (R&D) Support Lead to lead the engineering efforts of an exciting DHS task order. This on-site position will support DHS R&D and acquisition programs in their efforts to improve the efficiency of transforming customer needs and requirements into operational capabilities.
This opportunity is contingent upon award.
Job Duties Include:
- Performs Systems Engineering / Research and Development activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecture, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system op. performance analysis, Life-cycle cost analysis estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA).
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
- Represents organization as prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Must have a currently active Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelors degree and 14 years or more experience, or Masters and 12 years or more experience.
- Previous experience working within/supporting DHS programs highly preferred.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.