Job ID: 2210355
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2022
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
The FAA has an immediate requirement for a mobile iOS Developer. Responsibilities include:
• Software developer/computer programmer responsible to develop and test new logging application - Tech Ops Activity Portal (TAP app) mobile iOS application
• Developer role on SAFe agile team following SAFe agile framework methodology
• Provide database support as needed to integrate the applications with the database system
• Provide field support for software applications
• Troubleshoot, research, resolve application problems
• Provide support for deployment and training of the application
The ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in web development, software programming or similar type role
• Experience in mobile iOS development with programming language: XAMARIN for iOS for TAP app is a requirement.
• Experience developing applications in an Oracle/SL environment
• Ability to work in a SAFe agile team environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and report writing skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail
• Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.