SAIC is seeking a Logistics Associate to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) in Crane, Indiana Electro-Optics Division to provide specialized logistics and quality focal point (QFP) for programs supported by the Special Operations Branch, assigned to the Special Operations Visual Augmentation System (SOVAS), Weapons Accessories Program (VASWA), Ground Mobility Visual Augmentation System (GMVAS), SPECWAR, Integrated Night Observation Device (INOD)/Special Operations Laser Marker (SOLAM), Combatant Craft Program Management Office (CCPMO) electro-optic programs and Life Cycle Sustainment for the Long Range Ground Mobility Visual Augmentation System (LR-GMVAS).
- Updating databases to receive material, prepare material movement documentation (DD-1348, DD-1149 or other DOD and local documents and forms), and remove systems from record to ensure asset visibility throughout the material movement process.
- Performing other Receipt, Segregation, Storage and Issue (RSSI) duties as required to ensure items returned are properly tracked and recorded.
- Preparing periodic and ad hoc reports to provide updated status of transactions performed and any issues encountered/resolved.
- Attending meetings, as required, and participating in Working Groups to provide data, input or recommendations on processes and process improvements.
- Utilizing required Government databases to include integrated Product data Management (iPDM), Shop Workload Management System (SWMS), Enterprise resource planning (ERP), Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP), Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), and SharePoint.
- Submitting Shop Orders through appropriate systems, making all required entries to capture repairs and condition code changes, and closing out the shop order upon completion of work.
- Requesting Unique Material Master (UMM) numbers and extend material numbers to appropriate Storage Locations (SLOC’s).
- Preparing required documentation for supply requisitions to be entered into ERP for new or replacement Visual Augmentation System (VAS), parts, material, and other supplies.
- Tracking status of outstanding requisitions, material received and updates to inventories.
Quality Focal Point
- Act as the Branch Quality Focal Point (QFP) and assist the Division QFP with document control, implementation, and quality stamps for the Branch. Responsible for Branch quality objectives and report to the Branch Manager and Division QFP. Assist with the creation, review, maintenance and control of Branch quality documentation.
- Participate in peer reviews of quality documentation as part of the review and approval process.
- Work with JXQ personnel to identify gaps in quality documentation and processes and work through updates to documentation with appropriate JXQ personnel.
- Attend monthly QFP meetings and provide meeting minutes when applicable.
- Assist Division QFP in maintaining Branch Quality documentation as tracked by Government IPDM system. Manage due dates of quality documentation and work with Branch level personnel to ensure documents are updated in a timely manner.
- Ensure hazard control briefings for each process are signed by all personnel completing each process on a yearly basis.
- Review, provide recommendation, and modify training materials in support of Branch quality documentation requirements.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS/GED and four (4) years’ experience; OR Associates and two (2) years’ experience; or Bachelor’s degree and 0 years’ experience. Preferred Bachelors in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and 1+ years’ experience.
- Proficient with computers including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook.
- Proficient in using required Government databases to include integrated Product data Management (iPDM), Shop Workload Management System (SWMS), Enterprise resource planning (ERP), Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP), Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), and SharePoint.
- Utilizing Inventory Data Base Management and tracking to include receipts, issues, and inventory adjustments using standard and specialized logistics inventory systems.
- Skilled in managing all stages of procurement (cradle to grave).
- Provide quality management, analytical support, and management of records.
- Prepare reports, trend analysis, and quarterly reports.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to obtain a full Secret Clearance; no clearance required to start, SAIC will help to obtain an interim Secret
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.